Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tuesday is LL Cool J Night

Tuesday Night is TV night for me! There is nothing like NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles! Can I use anymore exclaimation marks???
I love either sewing or scoping out quilting blogs, but a few weeks ago I sewed my binding together backwards watching the LL Cool J show. 

Tonight I am looking out to find a block of the month for a friend and I to do this year.  She is just learning to quilt and I have been in the honeymoon stage for about three years now.  I know I still need to learn a lot more, so I am looking for a block of the month that is basic or I will make my own sampler quilt.

I have seen so many blogs tonight and found a new one, Pleasant Home.  I love the organization of her sewing room and making her own ironing board.  And I love these Scrappy Tree Mug Rugs.

Well, I am watching NCIS and I am getting caught up with Tony DiNozzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment