Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Quilting Tuesday Night

Wow, the time sure has flown since my last posting.
Well as your can tell I look forward Tuesday night to sew some and watch the LL Cool J show, or as you might know it as NCIS: Los Angeles.

I have been working on a Thangles' Buck a Block from one of my favorite quilt shops, Peggy's Quilt Shop, in Arlington, Texas. I will say I started one of my two blocks a few weeks ago and have taken it apart so many times.  I see some of my threads in there.. oh well.  After what I went through to get it to look almost right I refuse to take it apart again.

On a happy note I have another baby blanket to make for my friend, Amy.  I found the perfect material  Baby Dr Seuss.  I will have to put some more Horton in it as Amy collects elephants.

Well I have to finish my February blocks so I can get March's blocks.



No comments:

Post a Comment