Thursday, May 16, 2013

New Projects coming up

I have been really sick lately and my quilting had been out on the back burner  for a while.
I was so excited over the weekend when I finally found the fabric for a baby quilt for my friends daughter, Vivian.

I cannot wait to receive. I know it is here in Arlington right now per the tracking number.  I have found several patterns and cannot decide which I like more. I figure I will decide once I have the fabric in hand and can really pay more attention.

I saw this pattern: Sweet Divinity Diamond Quilt


Those are just two that I am looking at.  If anyone out there knows of any other cute but simple patterns let me know.  Make this Thursday a wonderful day.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! I know it has been a while since you have posted anything here. but I received quite a few comments from you on my blog this morning. As you are a no reply blogger, this was the only way I could let you know how much I appreciated all your sweet messages and compliments. Thank you! Hope you are feeling better soon and enjoying good health. I am now the newest follower of your blog. Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always visit you blog whenever I can get online for more than a few minutes. I will try to figure out how to disable the no reply blogger stuff. I really enjoy your blog and your quilts and the fabrics you find.
    Thank you for following. I will be updating gradually and getting back in the grove with my Tuesday night posts.

    ReplyDelete